As part of our COVID-19 screening, please answer the following questions:
- Have you traveled outside of Alaska in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms (now or in the past 14 days): Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or other respiratory problems, loss of sense of smell or taste
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet) of a person known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with 2 or more people exhibiting symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problems, loss of sense of smell or taste in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in a large group of people (greater than 10) within the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, please call us at (907) 452-8296. If you answered NO to all five questions, you can arrive at your appointment as scheduled and you will be screened again. Thank you and stay safe!