Dear Fairbanks Dental Family,
This has been a long and challenging journey with COVID-19 and we appreciate our patients’ understanding and patience. We would also like to thank you for continuing to support us these last few years and trusting us with your health and safety.
There are still certain rules and guidelines we are required to follow according to the CDC and Alaska Dental Board Association. For example, we are required to continue screening patients for COVID-19 through a short series of questions and by temperature checks at the time of a patient’s appointment. We will continue to use state of the art HVAC systems and approved HEPA air filters in common areas. Our staff will continue to wear masks, perform an internal COVID-19 screening, and take their temperatures daily.
We will no longer be requiring patients to wear masks but recommend them if:
- If you are more comfortable wearing a mask
- You are immunocompromised
- You have been instructed by your physician to continue masking in public settings
- You have been otherwise instructed by our FFDC team
As stated above, we will continue to screen patients for the following:
- If you have any of the following symptoms (now or in the past 10 days): Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or other respiratory problems, loss of sense of smell or taste.
- If you have you been in close contact (within 6 feet) of a person known to have COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- If you or anyone in your household had a COVID-19 test in the last 10 days? If so, we will require documentation of a negative test result be provided to our Front Desk team.
If you answered YES to any of these questions, or if you have further questions about our preventative protocol, please call us at (907) 921-8888. If you answered NO to all the screening questions, you can arrive at your appointment as scheduled and you will be screened again.
Thank you and stay healthy!
Todd Haskin, DMD
Fairbanks Family Dental Care
“Our family caring for yours”
office (907) 921-8888