Dear Fairbanks Dental Family,
According to the COVID-19 Health Mandate 015 from the State of Alaska, certain elective dental procedures have resumed as long as certain conditions are met. We will be phone screening every patient and we will be taking special precautions and sanitation measures to limit the spread of COVID-19.
As part of our COVID-19 screening, please answer the following questions:
- Have you traveled outside of Alaska in the past 14 days?
- Do you have any of the following symptoms (now or in the past 14 days): Fever, Cough, Shortness of breath or other respiratory problems, loss of sense of smell or taste
- Have you been in close contact (within 6 feet) of a person known to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in close contact with 2 or more people exhibiting symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath or other respiratory problems, loss of sense of smell or taste in the last 14 days?
- Have you been in a large group of people (greater than 10) within the last 14 days?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, or if you have further questions about our preventative protocol, please call us at (907) 452-8296. If you answered NO to all five questions, you can arrive at your appointment as scheduled and you will be screened again.
You may also consider postponing non-urgent dental treatment if you have any of the following:
- History of significant chronic illness
- Compromised immune system
- Considered “high-risk” for COVID-19
Thank you and stay healthy!
Todd Haskin, DMD
Fairbanks Family Dental Care
“Our family caring for yours”