Crowns are a type of dental restoration designed to completely encase and support a weakened or damaged tooth. A crown provides strength and protection, as well as restoring tooth function and structure. You may need a crown:
- Following root canal therapy
- To protect a weakened tooth
- To support a dental bridge
- To enhance your smile
- To complete a dental implant
- To restore a severely decayed tooth
Our team will ensure that your crown fits comfortably and aesthetically. Crowns can typically be created and placed in just two visits. Call us today to learn more about how a crown can improve your oral comfort and dental health!